- 2 oz. Jergen's Natural Glow Wet Skin Moisturizer. This is designed to use on Wet skin and glides on to lock in moisture. It also has a subtle color that will build up over days use. The color I got is fair to medium.
- John Frieda Frizz Ease Moisturizing Conditioner. 1.5 oz. This is
- 2 oz. sample of Soapbox Body Wash. My sample is Sea Minerals. It smells fresh. The idea behind this company if for every bottle of product they sell, they donate a bar of soap to underdeveloped countries. So far they have donated more than 170
- 1.5 oz Ban roll-on deodorant in Powder Fresh. We keep these sample sizes in our luggage. And Harley likes one in her book bag for school.
- 1.7 oz Gliss Hair Repair Shampoo AND 1.7 oz. Gliss Hair Repair conditioner. These have liquid Keratin. And my samples were for dry stressed hair. They smell wonderful. I have a teen girl who fries her hair daily with blow drying and straightening or hot curling her hair.
- .75 oz of Colgate Radiant Optic White
- A full size Sinful Colors Matte Nail Polish...I can't find the color name on the bottle
- Neutrogena HydroBoost Lip Shine A very generous sample. This is supposed to keep you lips hydrated for 24 hours. The color we got is Raspberry and is very
- Purifying Black Charcoal Mask A one-use sample size.
- A sample size of Stay Matte by Rimmel Foundation which comes in 16 shades and was accompanied with a $1 off coupon.
- Aveeno Active Natural overnight hydrating facial.
- Aveeno Positively Radiant 60 second in-shower facial
- A $1 coupon for Canada Dry
Now, don't you agree, this was a Beauty Box well worth $5. Let me know if you are getting the Walmart Beauty Box.
(P.S. I didn't include pictures of everything so this wouldn't be too picture heavy)
I vaguely recall you mentioning this before, but I never signed up. Looks like quite the haul.ReplyDelete
I signed up. I also like the idea that I can gift this to someone.Delete
I think you will like it!Delete
It sounds great, Paula. If I lived in the States and thought that the products were all naturally based, I'd definitely give it a whirl. I'd be willing to pay twice that for natural products. So nice to see you drink Canada Dry in the US :)ReplyDelete
I doubt they are all naturally based. But that doesn't bother us. (does that sound bad to say that>) And, yes, Canada Dry is a staple!Delete
I need to sign up for this. All great things to sampke. Almost like opening a present on Christmas morn.ReplyDelete
It was pretty impressive this month! I hope you sign up!Delete
Wow, that is so cool. I'm signing upReplyDelete
Quite the haul.ReplyDelete
Yes, it was!Delete
Too many smelly products for us! Looks like a good haul:)ReplyDelete
We love smelly!!!!!Delete
That's a bargain for $5. Good sizes to it looks like. Thanks for the heads up. I take these sizes on the bike or in the rv. Perfect room savers. Thanks for the tip, I didn't know Walmart had this offer.ReplyDelete
I didn't know about it for the longest time. I am happy to be receiving it now!Delete