"Practicing gratitude is supposed to lead to happiness and a more positive attitude, so here’s my #FridayFive which are the five things that I am grateful for this week. Join in! What are you grateful for?"
1. I'm grateful for finding this way to share my reasons to be grateful. I have much to be grateful for but it is easy to forget unless we make a habit of telling others and developing that positive attitude.
2. I am grateful to be able to read and have such a wonderful access to some great books. I started reading A Gift From The Sea by Anne Morrow Lindbergh I have read this tiny book before but for some reason it resonates more with me today!
3. I'm so happy to have the Clicklist available to me for grocery shopping. I have raved about this before. I will be leaving soon to pick up my groceries which I shopped for, on-line, last night after midnight! Hallelujah.
4. And I will be driving my Mitsubishi Endeavor bought by my son, for me, at Christmas. I am still so grateful for that. And for him! Always for him!!
5. It was good to be able to talk with Darian on the phone for over an hour last Sunday. What a way to start our week. Only four weeks until we get to see him.
Go ahead and tell me what you are grateful for on this beautiful Friday. Or join the #FridayFive.