I have been given the One Lovely Blog Award. This wonderful award was bestowed upon me by Red, the lovely blogger at Doesn't Speak Klingon. I met Red through the A to Z Challenge. She and her husband met through blogging. Isn't that a hoot? You should pay a visit to her blog and check out the story. They are also getting ready to move to China! Can you imagine? Anyway thank you so much, Red. And she said such nice things about my blog! Made me blush!!
Okay! Heres the deal:
1. Thank the blog nominator and link back to them. (check)
2. Let us get to know you in 7-15 fun facts about you. (is there anything you guys don't know??)
3. Share the blog love by nominating 9-15 bloggers for the award and let them know. (I am going to nominate ALL of my readers (you know who you are) So get busy and tell us about yourself.
1. I am grandma to 3 biological grandkids and 6 others that call me grandma!
2. I spent more than 25 years coloring my hair. When Richard got sick I quit. Now it is mostly gray. Not completely yet. But heading that way.
3. I did not get a driver's license until I was over 21 years old.
4. I am a registered Democrat. I was a Republican but I changed my affiliation during the George H. Bush presidency. Just to piss my husband off. And it did!
5. I hate to clean house. But I love a clean house.
6. I wanted to join the military after I left high school. Instead I got married and had babies.
7. I love reality TV.
8. I am in love with adult coloring. I use pencils but have recently started coloring with gel pens.
Now go ahead and take this award to your blog and let me know what are 7-15 fun facts about yourself. And once again thanks to Red!!