It's time to Hodgepodge. Head over to From This Side of the Pond to copy the questions and follow the links. Now let's see what Joyce has for us today.
I don't really believe there is such a thing as luck! And if there is then I rarely have any of it!
2. Not counting your own backyard, what's a favorite green space in your town, city, or state?
|The lake at DNC|
3. How do you make your life more complex than it needs to be?
I make my life more complex by worrying. I wish I could give it up. But so far I haven't been able to.
4. I read here the three places you should visit with friends. They are-New York City, Hawaii, and Amsterdam (rent a bike, walk along the canal, visit one of their world class museums). I felt the need to expound on that one. Moving on...Of the three places listed which would you most like to visit with friends? What's one place not on the list you think should be visited with friends?
If I had to chose from those three places I would chose to visit Hawaii with friends. No other reason than I love the beach! I have visited many places in my lifetime with friends and I would return to Bangkok, Thailand in a heartbeat!
5. What's the last live performance you saw? On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being best) how would you rate it?
Now this is hard....I think the last live performance I have seen involved grandkids in school plays. And of course I would rate that a 10!
6. March 14th is National Potato Chip Day. Are you a fan? Your favorite flavor? Besides potato, what's your favorite chip type of snack?
Yep, potato chips are my weakness. Especially with a tub of plain sour cream. Plain ripple chips! Or a Dorito chip will work too!
7.What rule is most important in your home?
The most important rule at my house is:
DO AS I SAY!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Tomorrow is ST. Patrick's Day. And my friend Myra's birthday! Everyone head over to her site Respice, Prospice and wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I am cooking a corn beef and we will be eating Reuben Sandwiches. What do you do to celebrate??