You can click on the titles for links to my reviews.
Now for my favorites from 2015.
2. Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand. This is probably my favorite one of the entire year. I did not know much about the history of the war and this was not only an eye-opener for me but very inspirational!!
3. Me Before You by JoJo Moyes. I will remember Will and Lou for a long time to come.
4. Still Alice by Lisa Genova. This book gives you an idea of what a person who is suffering through the early stages of Alzheimer's must feel like. Powerful!!
5. Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck. Another book that took me much too long to read. Loved the story. Hated the ending!!
6. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell. (I just love saying her name). Such a cute love story! I need to read more of her books.
7.The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt. This book was like driving by an accident and not wanting to stare, but not being able to help yourself. None of the characters were in any way likeable. Yet, I loved the book.
8. The Silent Gift by Michael Landon, Jr. What an insight into how a woman is trying to make ends meet after her husband leaves her with her deaf mute son and how her husband then takes off with him so he could make money off the kid. The mother is sent to prison and then has to find her son. A beautiful, tear-jerker of a story.
9. Across Eternity by Aris Whittier. A freebie from Barnes and Nobel that is a surprisingly beautiful love story. I believe I shared this kind of love with Richard.
10. A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman. A beautiful story about a crotchety old man who just wants to die and join his wife in heaven. But real life keeps pulling him back. Love, love, love this book.
What were some of your favorite books in 2015?