10 Things I love about My Home
1. I love that this is the home that Richard and I bought together 30 years ago.
2. I really, really love that I have no mortgage. Paid it off in 2013. A wonderful day indeed.
3. I love how it looks from the street. Fresh white paint with a cool sage-green front door.
4. I love my bay window in the reading room.
5. I love having a reading room. This room houses a comfy futon, my hutch converted to a bookcase, and Richard's miniature tractors and farm equipment collection. (Need to figure out what I will do with those).
6. I love my kitchen. It is small. Some think too small but I like it that way. It has a dishwasher which is great! You can sit at the counter and eat. And it is open to the dining room.
7. I love how big the living room is. Big enough to have a full couch and a love seat; 2 big recliners, a full wall entertainment set and my desk. There is also room for a big coffee table and two end tables. And plenty of room to bring in the ficus tree to winter indoors.
8. I love all the windows in my house. A lot of sunlight! And I rarely cover them with curtains. Doesn't bother me to live in a house with the windows open.
9. I love that we have lots of space between houses here. No feelings of being smothered by the neighbors! And the neighbors are nice! Friendly, but not too friendly. Just the way I like a neighborhood to be.
10. I love that we have 3 bathrooms. Well, I think they call it 2 1/2 baths. Because one is only a toilet. But we use it a lot. Never have to wait our turn to use the bathroom here. Although, there is only one shower. And we take turns there. I could remedy that by putting in another shower in the main room. We'll see!
There you go! What do you love about your house? Please share with me!