10 Things I Need to Do and Stop Procrastinating!
- I have a plan to go through all the clothes here. We have so many clothes it is ridiculous. I think we could easily clothe a family of 10. No kidding! So I plan to go through every drawer, every closet, every room and reduce the amounts.
- I had the house painted last year and I have been talking about the 'touch-ups' for a year now. Time to get out the paint brush.
- While I have those paint brushes out I need to paint Darian's bedroom. I removed all the wallpaper and filled all the nail holes with spackle last year and never got around to painting it. Shame on me.
- As I am still in Darian's room (ha! ha! I have neglected him) I will finish the shelves and get them back up and hang the new light fixture.
- I want to say I will make a doctor's appointment too. I know I won't. But I am going to put it on the list. Because I have sure procrastinated this one!
- I need to finish going through the movies my brother gave us. Get them labeled and sorted and put the boxes somewhere besides in the living room.
- I need to decide if I am going to do any garden planting. Or maybe just put flowers where the vegetables used to be. So many decisions!
- I need to put flowers in the big pots on the patio. Now is the time!
Are you a procrastinator? Do you have a list as well? Maybe you'd like to share what would be on your list.