I was so impressed with the free bar of soap and lip balm they sent me I placed my very own order a few days ago. The box was delivered to the door by the postman who said as he handed over the package, "something good-smelling has arrived."
Here is what I ordered:
- Lipbalms in Tangerine, Lemongrass, and Peppermint. All smell great. I have tried the Tangerine and my lips taste like I just ate a Tangerine. Yum!
- Soy Candles in Lemon Verbena and Raspberry Sangria (this one smells like a little bit of Heaven)!
- Soaps in Orange Cedar, Grapefruit May, Grizzly Itch, Orange Tea Tree, and Mint Flower. It will be hard to decide which to use first.
- The adorable little pouch you see in the picture was a FREEBIE! A sample bar (very generously sized, I might say) called Floral Hearts. It smells wonderful and is also a beautiful bar of soap.
- There was also a handwritten note of thanks for my order. When else have you received a handwritten note when you order something online? I am going to just put it out there that the people behind Petoskey and Pine know how to do business.
- P.S. I would love it if they would start making lotions too!! Hint. Hint.
I would love to have all of my blogging friends pay a visit to Petoskey and Pine. And take my word for it that you will love their products. Place an order. And tell them Paula sent you!