1. I love all my family. ALL of them. Both sons, my grandkids, my brotherS, my sister, cousins and all! They are and always will be my first loves!
2. I love to read. I have been into reading since I learned to read. Now that I have more time on my hands I am getting back into not wanting to do anything but read.
|One of my orchids in full bloom|
4. I love the beach. I fell in love with beaches many, many years ago. I don't know why I live in land-locked Kansas. I would rather live right near the beach. But Kansas
|Taken in May 2014 in my backyard|
5. I love a clean house. I don't like to clean house but I love it when it's clean.
6. I love my Nook Color. Almost the best Christmas present I ever received. I don't have to go to the bookstore to browse. I just open up my Nook and get my pick of any book I want to read. Many are free.
7. I love ALL my blogging friends. I love to read their blogs. I love for them to read my blogs. Many have been coming since I started blogging. And they have all lifted me and supported me when times were hard. They have my back! I love you all<3.
8. I love the quiet in the house after a busy weekend. The time when I wake up on Monday morning. The kids have left for school. The TV is off. I savor the silence.
9. I love my favorite TV shows. The Good Wife. How To Get Away with Murder. NCIS. And my newest favorite on HGTV: Ellen Degeneres Design Challenge. I also discovered Kids Baking Championship with Duff Goldman and Valeri Bertinelli. Fun! Fun! Fun!
10. I love food! And this, for my body, is unfortunate. But it is what it is. I love good food and food that is good but bad for me. I love sweet and I love savory. Mostly I love savory. I love snacking. I love meals. I love to eat! Don't judge me for it!