Ten on Tuesday...this week we are into guilt! 10 Guilty Pleasures that is....
1. I love Lindor Truffles. Milk Chocolate are my favorites. Closely followed by White Chocolate and my newly discovered Caramel with Sea Salt. The kids get me the small bags for holiday gifts. I hide it away and eat the whole thing by myself. The way they melt is my mouth is 'to die for' delicious.
2. My newest 'waste time' game, on my phone,is Aa. So much fun. So frustrating. And so addicting.
3. Staying all day wrapped in my afghan with my Nook Color on my lap and a warm drink near by.
4. Lays ripple potato chips with plain sour cream. Yum! This is comfort food to me.
5. Pinterest. I can spend hours on this site and not realize that the sun has set and it's time to get the kids and make dinner. Really, it is that addicting!
6. Reality TV shows...Survivor, Big Brother, Sister Wives, Chrisley Knows Best.... Something about other people's 'train-wrecked' lives makes me appreciate what I have. (as far as Sister's Wives, who couldn't use an extra wife or two to help with the house and the cooking)!
7. Cops! Love the theme song. This is my ringtone for Justin. Plus, added bonus, he will be on some future episodes filmed in Wichita, Kansas.
8. Canned Smoked Oysters....
9. Bret Michaels music. Loud. When no one else is around! Oh Bret, I love you!
10. Scentsy! I love my Scentsy Burner. Smelling Apple Pie right now.