10 Things I'm Happy About Right Now
1. I am happy I don't have to get up and go to work in the mornings. I'm not sleeping well and that would just suck.
2. I am happy for my French vanilla laced coffee.
3. I am happy that I have gotten back to books and getting time to read again.
4. I am happy that I have one recording of Richard's voice. I listen to it over and over. You can hear it here.
5. I am happy that I am making some progress on organizing my home. I might not be doing huge sections at a time. But I am at least doing some.
6. I am happy that How To Get Away with Murder starts again soon. It is my new favorite TV show and I have missed it during the winter break.
7. I am happy that I have some freezer meals on hand. We ate the Chicken Broccoli Rice casserole for dinner last night. It was DELICIOUS!
8. I am happy that it is 42* outside and not 2*. Sadly, though, winter will be returning this week.
9. I am happy that the kids went back to school today. I love them. But I love a quiet house too. Sorry!
10. I am happy that I have just said "I am happy" 10 times. That counts for something doesn't it?
What are you happy about today? I'd love to hear.