1. Post 11 random facts about yourself.
2. Answer 11 questions asked by Wendy.
3. Nominate bloggers with less than 200 followers to do the same.
4. Let those bloggers know that you chose them.
Random Facts About Myself:
1. I quit coloring my hair when I placed Richard in Hospice. I am now pretty grey.
2. I am lazy.
3. I like watching reality TV: Survivor, Big Brother, The Amazing Race, Sister Wives are some of my favorites.
4. I don't believe in psychiatry.
5. I do believe in ghosts.
6. There are very few overhead lights in my home.
7. I love calf liver. Now that Richard is gone I probably won't cook it just for me.
8. I have not weighed myself in the past 8 years. And I don't need a scale to tell me I have gained a lot of weight.
9. I hate any form of exercise.
10. Summer is my favorite season.
11. I am not into pets. The only pet we own is a goldfish and a 'sucker' fish.
Wendy's Questions for me:
- What is your favorite cocktail? My favorite cocktail is an Italian Margarita.
- Who is the most famous person you ever met in person? I saw Robert Redford in Las Vegas while he was filming Indecent Proposal. I didn't actually meet him. Although my friend and I stalked him a bit.
- What is your biggest accomplishment thus far in your life? It has to be taking in my two grandchildren. Although most of the credit for their being here belongs to Richard.
- Do you prefer a large party or a small intimate party? I much prefer small, intimate parties. With very good friends.
- What is your favorite food? This is hard. I like food. All kinds of food. The richer and more fattening the more I like it. I adore lobster.
- What is the weirdest food you have ever eaten? I've eaten lots of strange food. Kangaroo pie while in Australia. Also ate Emu while there. I have eaten alligator and rattlesnake and squirrel and rabbit.
- What is the last book you read? The Confession by John Grisham
- What is your biggest fear? I have two big fears...one if mice and the other is flying. But my really biggest fear is not being here until my grandchildren are grown and on their own.
- If you could have any job in the world what would it be? I would love to be a gardener. There is nothing better than mowing the grass or pulling weeds. I love digging in warm soil.
- Who was the last person you hugged? I hugged Darian and Harley. Everyday. Several times if I can.
1. Kwizgiver at What if this is as good as it gets?
2. Myra at Respice, Prospice
3. Betty at A Bench with a View
4. Inger at Desert Canyon Living
(and yes I know she has more than 200 followers but I am a rebel and I want to nominate her anyway).
5. And all the rest of my readers and followers whom I love so much!
My questions for you nominees:
1. Why do you blog?
2. How did you chose the name of your blog?
3. What makes you laugh out loud?
4. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
5. Favorite TV show and why?
6. What do you want to be when you grow up?
7. How do you cope when things are not going well in your life?
8. A Favorite quote?
9. Your favorite food to snack on when no one is around.
10. What is your favorite social media?
11. What is one destination that you dream of traveling to?
Please jump in and lets all get to know each other a bit. It's fun!