Ten Things I Need to Do Today
- Pick the kids up from their debate camp at the library at 2 p.m.
- Take them both to the doctor's office for their back to school physicals.
- Put gas in my car.
- Wash the car
- Pick up the living room. It always surprises me how cluttered things can get in one day.
- Read the newspaper. Just days left to the paper that I canceled the subscription to a few days ago. I'll have to tell you why sometime.
- Start thinking about the piles of thank you cards we need to write. I'll enlist the help of the teens
- Fix dinner...we were brought a pan of lasagna last night by my dear 'adopted' granddaughter so this will be easy.
- And as my friend,Wendy, is always telling me.......BREATHE!
Linking up with List it Tuesday, although they might think this is a nutty list. This is called baby-steps, ladies. Baby steps