|Click to play along|
1) This song is about a young man who takes advantage of his "big chance at a high school dance." Share a memory from your high school years. There were no 'big chances' taken by me at high school. I wasn't at all interested in anything but boys. Found one. Married him right after and did NOT live happily ever after. Sure wish I could do that over.
2) Lead singer Steven Tyler is the son of a working mother (mom Susan was a secretary). Did your mother work outside the home? Yes, my mom cleaned houses for other people and took in ironing. She'd go broke now days since hardly anyone ever irons their clothes.
3) Onstage, Tyler takes colorful scarves from around his neck and drapes them over the microphone. Do you accessorize your outfits with scarves and belts? Or do you prefer to keep things simple? No, it would look crazy to accessorize yoga pants and tee shirts. That is all I ever wear. (However my yoga pants have yet to do any yoga)!
4) Tyler confessed to having a massive crush on Jennifer Lopez, his fellow judge on American Idol. Do you think a coworker has ever had a crush on you? Not that I have been aware of.
5) Aerosmith lead guitarist Joe Perry says seeing The Beatles on The Ed Sullivan Show in 1964 inspired him to go into music. How did you end up in your chosen profession?Money! I needed a way to make good money as I had just became the single mom to two little boys. And it only took 3 years of schooling!
6) Perry's hobby, breeding horses, is very lucrative. What are your hobbies? I really don't have any right now. I used to collect dolls and they are all over the place but I don't buy them anymore. I like to garden but I don't get much opportunity to do that. I do like reading.
7) Aerosmith performed before their biggest-ever TV audience when they played the Super Bowl halftime show in 2001. Are you a football fan? If so, do you prefer college football or the NFL? What teams do you root for? Not a football ban at all. But we watch a lot of college football at this house. My husband is a Kansas State fan and my son is a Kansas University fan...so we root for Kansas.
8) Now that we're into summer, the days are longer. When is the last time you watched the sun set?Nearly everyday. I have a huge bay window in front of the house and we see the sunset almost every single day.
9) What time did you go to sleep last night?
Around 1 a.m. Was reading and watching TV