So What! Wednesday
This week I am saying so what if:
- We stayed in bed until almost noon today. We had a stressful day yesterday and we were tired.
- That basket of laundry is sitting over there staring at me. I can stare right back!
- My hair is almost completely grey now. I got it cut after Christmas, really short, and now I don't have roots. Cause the roots are what are left....so what!
- I don't plan to put anymore color on it. What you see is what you get.
- My mood is sucky today! I don't even care if sucky isn't a word. And that wavy little red line that keeps appearing under it can just keep appearing. Cause I am going to keep saying sucky, sucky, sucky!
Hope you are having a better day! And I am linking up with Life After I Dew today.
I can't believe it Paula. I decided in November that I was no longer going to color my hair. I just want to see what it looks like natural. If I hate it I can always color it but I promised myself I would wait at least 6 mos. before I did anything.,ReplyDelete
That is kind of what I decided. But you know what. When I look at the big picture of things, who really cares if I have grey hair!Delete
Hair color. Gray is what you are - so gray it is! After all you have earned every single one of them. Wear them proudly.ReplyDelete
My own situation at 66 is rather unique. I received a genetic gift from my maternal grandmother. I remember when I was about 12 asking my grandmother about her hair. She was old but her hair was still her natural color. I asked her if she colored it and she said "no." She did eventually turn gray - probably into her 80s but during her 60s and 70s - most of her hair was her natural color.
I got that gift. Yes, I have a few gray, but my hair is sandy blond/tan whatever. I guess they call it mousy brown LOL. But the natural color still swamps the gray that I have so it still looks normal without help. My sister who is 7 years my junior and favors our father - has dark brown hair and she is almost totally gray - and colors it. Genetics! It is a crazy thing.
But when I go gray - I won't change a thing! Gray can be beautiful. My mother-in-law had the most beautiful gray hair I ever saw.
And I am like my mom...she had almost black hair but turned grey early! My hair is like hers.Delete
Sorry, I couldn't help but laugh about sucky! You just gave the red squiggly line the finger...lol!! Your gray hair is beautiful. My mom is fully gray and quit coloring hers about a year ago. She loves it. When I got my hair cut on Wednesday; I finally got all the highlights off. They were from a few years ago...I have a load of towels I have dried for 3 days in a row because I am too lazy to fold them (and they are the easiest load to fold). I just keep hitting the freshen up button...lol I am sorry Tuesday wasn't a good day. I hope things are better now...ReplyDelete
I just don't really care anymore about how I look! Isn't that terrible?Delete
Not really. You have a lot on your plate right now.Delete
You give me hope, Cristy, that maybe I will care again someday!Delete