A Christmas Meme
From the Archives
1. The Christmas Song I can listen to even in June is Silent Night.
2. Hot Chocolate, Egg Nog, or Mulled wine? I will have some of each. Yum!
3. When do you put up your Christmas decorations? I usually start the day after Thanksgiving with the tree. And then all that next week I finish things up.
4. What are you having for Christmas dinner? We are having ham and turkey, potatoes and gravy, stuffing, corn and green beans and Pretzel salad...pumpkin pie, cheesecake bites, and chocolate cake.
5. What is your favorite Christmas tradition?
It has always been going out looking at the lights on the nights that our city has the luminaries. However; those were tonight and we have ice and snow and Richard has been down in bed the past two days. So we took a pass this year.
6. Have you ever gone carol singing? I should be embarrassed to tell this but when we were young kids we figured out that people would give candy and drinks to Christmas carolers so my siblings and I would go from house to house singing...and got plenty of good things to eat!
7. When did you learn the truth about Santa Claus? I can't ever remember believing in a 'real' Santa, but the year after my dad died at age 8, my grandma made sure we knew there was no man in a red suit coming with presents.
8. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? I like the traditional way with lots of ornaments of different variety. Then red and green beaded garland and lots of twinkle colored lights. A Santa hat sits on top!
9. What's the best thing about Christmas? Having my family here. Especially the grandchildren!
10. All I want for Christmas is....Richard out of bed watching his grand kids open their presents and eating ham and turkey with us.
Merry Christmas to all of you visiting from Sunday Stealing.