I can't believe that it is already Wednesday again. I'm telling you this time flying thing is starting to really upset me. So, since it is Wednesday it is time for
I haven't been in the best mood lately so when I say so what if:
- I ignore the phone when people call just because I don't feel like chit chat.
- Not a single present is wrapped and under the tree. There is still plenty of time.
- I am still yearning for a full night without any coughing. I cannot believe that the Hospice nurse told me to rub garlic on his feet!
- I usually take my own groceries out to the car. You could have at least asked me if I wanted help.
- The store didn't have enough of my usual brand of French vanilla creamer so I bought some caramel vanilla as well. I wanted some peppermint vanilla but all they had was fat free. I am just not interested in fat free today!
Hop on over to Life After I "Dew" and join us in saying, So What?
I hate when no one asks me if I need help with the groceries... Makes me crazy!ReplyDelete
I usually don't mind. But late at night, just before Christmas, an old woman in the parking lot alone is just not a real safe feeling.....Delete
Is the garlic supposed to stop the coughing? Let me know if it works.ReplyDelete
That's what she said. But it ticked me off so bad that I am not going to even try it. I dosed him up good last night with OTC meds and an anxiety pill along with his sleeping pill and we both slept finally!!Delete
Your not alone in ignoring phone calls or nothing wrapped under the tree. I have ignored three today because the person calling is just so needy or braggy depending on her situation. As far as Christmas goes, I am not ready at all.ReplyDelete
I think we have the right to talk to who we want on the phone. If we answer then it is no ones fault but our own. And yep needy or braggy...right now I find them both annoying. Love you Cristy!Delete
Wow, I have never heard the one about garlic on the feet!! I wonder if it has any validity.ReplyDelete
And those phone calls ... well, I sincerely want to ignore answering them but I just can't risk that it is something to do with mom or my kids, so I answer everything and get rude when I find it is anyone else. My husband hardly answers the phone - screens everything. I have come to hate telephones - even though I now carry a cell phone with me everywhere.
I have no idea if there is any validity! Sounds crazy to me. I am an RN so I believe in Medicine! I screen most of my calls but if it is a number that I don't recognize, then I always answer because I never know when it might be about the kidsDelete