Tell seven random facts about yourself
I have told more than a ton of random facts about myself over the years of writing this blog. Now let me think a moment to see if I can come up with 7 more.....
- I can't help myself....when I am about half-way through a really good book, I have to read the last page. It is just a sickness that I have. Might have something to do with my next random fact
- I don't like surprises....not of the birthday kind. Not visitors that show up unannounced. Not movie endings, tv show endings, book endings. No surprises. Isn't that crazy?
- I don't really care all that much for ice cream. I will eat it. But I don't crave it. And often if we go out for ice cream I will get a slush or something like that!
- I can't stand the smell of burning wood. Bad memories of a week without heat and electricity following an ice storm a few years ago and we only could heat with our wood burning fireplace. Was a very stressful 7 days and the smell of burning wood brings it all back.
- When I was a second grader I won the class spelling bee. I advanced to the all school spelling bee where I couldn't spell dishes . What the heck! How did I ever make it to the all school bee?
- I am a Registered nurse and I have NOT been to the doctor in more than 5 years. Now is that because I am very healthy or just irresponsible. I'll let you decide!
- I love the reality TV show Big Brother. How adult is that? Not very, I know. But I really get into all the bickering, backstabbing and bashing that goes on. This year, however, I am fed up with the racial BS that has been happening.
Sign in so I can come and see your random facts