Your highs and lows this month
My highs and lows for June.
- We are all still alive!
- It is summertime...my favorite time of the year
- My new roof is on!
- I still have a bit of money in the checking account (not much, but a bit)
- broken down brand new washing machine and the hassle of getting it fixed
- don't get to go outside as much as I would like
- did not put up the swimming pool
- It is really, really hot and can't take Richard outside
I'd love to have you sign the linky
June Photo a Day Challenge
Well here we are at the end. June was fun even though some of the posts were really deep. Now lets all dive into the July Blogging Challenge
|Click for details|