Bullet your whole day
- 6:30 Woke up...too early. Went back to sleep
- 8:00 husband woke up and needed help with the commode. Gave him a breathing treatment Dressed and loaded into car
- 9:00 left to take Harley to Basketball camp in Buhler....12 minutes from home
- 9:30 back home fixed Richard's breakfast. Made coffee. Took my cup to the computer to read emails, blogs, and do a little posting
- 11:00 loaded Richard back into the car to go to Buhler to pick up Harley from Basket ball camp
- 11:30 back home. Shaved Richard and helped him with brushing his teeth. Changed his clothes
- 12:00 settled Richard into his recliner. Said a prayer for the Maytag man (long story; will share it sometime in the future) Made my lunch. Harley makes hers
- 1:00 clean the kitchen Keep praying for the Maytag man.
- 1:30 Maytag Man arrives
- 2:00 fix Richard a snack and give him a breathing trreatment. Decided I needed a nap myself.
- 2:30 after almost 4 weeks of no washer...the Maytag man is my HERO Off for a nap
- 3:00 nap over for the day
- 4:00 looking into what is on the menu for supper
- 5:00 pick Darian up from the church as today he is home from camp. He has been gone four days.
- 6:00 fix supper and start laundry from camp and getting Darian ready to go to wrestling camp on Wednesday. He will be gone five more days.
- 7:00-10:00 watch TV, blog, surf the internet. Listen to Darian's tales from Table Rock Give Papa a treatment at 8:00
- 10:00 tuck the kiddos into bed. (I do this every night, no matter how old they are)
- 11:30 Help Richard up to the commode. Change his clothes for bed. Give him a breathing treatment and his medications. Get him a small snack.
- 12:00 midnight get myself ready to sleep and read until I fall asleep so that I can wake up tomorrow and do this all over again, and again, and again.
Don't forget to sign in to the linky
|At my house today catching up with laundry|
This is what 11 o'clock looked like