I have received a beautiful award from my new blogging friend Shanique at Belize Naturalist Adventures of a Willow Wimp (love the name). Thank you so much Shanique. I feel so honored to be included on your list.
The Rules that go along with receiving the Sunshine Award are:
- Display the Award (which I will proudly do)
- Nominate 10 fellow bloggers and let them know you have nominated them. (I am going to change this up a bit and nominate ALL of my readers because they all deserve a little Sunshine of their own)
- Answer a list of questions so that my friends can get to know me better.
- Favorite color? I am currently really partial to the color purple!
- Favorite animal? I am really not sure that I have a favorite animal. I love horses, dogs, kitties.
- Favorite number? Number 9! That is how many grand kids I have.
- Favorite non-alcoholic drink? I am a Pepsi girl
- Favorite alcoholic drink? I like ice cold beer and a good sweet wine. I won't turn down a margarita or a screwdriver either....
- Facebook or Twitter? I Facebook some. I don't understand Twitter at all!
- My passions? My passions are my husband and family
- Giving or receiving gifts? I love to receive. Buying gifts for others always stresses me out.
- Favorite city? Chicago
- Favorite TV shows? I love The Good Wife. It is my new passion. Can't wait for the new season to start. I also like all the CSI type shows, NCIS, Big Bang Theory, and Blue Bloods
How fun :) Here are my answers.ReplyDelete
Favorite color? Red
Favorite animal? My beloved dog, Ginger
Favorite number? 13, which I borrowed from my Dad--he was born on Friday the 13th, and considers 13 to be a lucky number. Me too!
Favorite non-alcoholic drink? Coke Zero
Favorite alcoholic drink? Back in the day, I loved Margaritas, however, I haven't had a drink in over 13 years. Yay, me!
Facebook or Twitter? Facebook.
My passions? Information, be it books, movies, TV, Internet, magazines, whatever. I love learning new and different things constantly.
Giving or receiving gifts? Recently I put a gift package together for my daughter's graduation. It was fun to put it together.
Favorite city? Old San Juan, Puerto Rico
Favorite TV shows? Goodness, there are a lot. Strike Back, Defiance, Firefly (not on any more), Game of Thrones, Hannibal, Supernatural, Eureka (another one not on anymore), Orphan Black, Dr. Who, and Warehouse 13 among others. Thank goodness for a DVR that records 5 things at once!
Thanks Lisa for playing along. I hope you snagged your award to display on your blog.Delete
Congrats on the 13 years sober...it is a great favorite number.Delete
Favorite color? burgundy
Favorite animal? dogs, elephants, I didn't used to care about cats until I saved seven of them. I love all animals though
Favorite number? 13, my birthday!
Favorite non-alcoholic drink? Tea, used to be Dr. Pepper
Favorite alcoholic drink? none
Facebook or Twitter? Both, as well as G+. I use them all to promote my work and follow friends in different ways.
My passions? Family and pets (my only children)
Giving or receiving gifts? Giving. I never know what I want, and I'm already happy.
Favorite city? San Diego
Favorite TV shows? Anything sci-fi/fantasy: Being Human, Merlin, SGU, Fringe, Arrow... I watch a lot of TV, although sometimes I'm working while the TV is playing, so I only half watch. I write reviews for TV shows, so it's actually part of my job. :)
I haven't gotten into the whole sci-fi thing! But people I know who have, really love it!Delete
Oooh I love how you gave it your own twist!ReplyDelete
Favorite color? Purple is mine too!
Favorite animal? Pandas
Favorite number? 3..don't know why it just looks cool
Favorite non-alcoholic drink? Sprite
Favorite alcoholic drink? Don't drink...
Facebook or Twitter? Prefer Facebook...I was an original so I'm bias
My passions? Hmm...standing up for what I believe in!
Giving or receiving gifts? I love coming up with the perfect gift and receiving it too...if I can't do perfect to give it is stressful and if I can't receive perfect I always end up a bit disappointed
Favorite city? St. Louis
Favorite TV shows? Love NCIS (though I'm like three seasons behind) and Big Bang Theory too...I honestly watch too much TV...but always favorite Grey's Anatomy, Smash, and Gilmore Girls
Oh I love St. Louis too!Delete
Color - Purple and pinkReplyDelete
Animal - Hippo
Number - 27
Non-alcoholic - decaf coffee
Alcoholic drink - none, don't drink
FB or Twitter - FB
Passions - photography, sewing, my kid
Giving or receiving - Definitely giving. I love to see people's reactions.
City - NYC
TV show - I have a lot. Right now Love it or List it on HGTV
Oh I love HGTV too. But since Richard got sick I don't get to watch it as much!Delete