Day 21, Tuesday: A list of links to your favorite posts in your archives
- I am Searching for My Norman Rockwell Christmas This post has been viewed over 5900 times on my blog. Can you believe that? I even once got an email from a minister who wanted to use it in his Christmas sermon. I let him. And for those who wonder, I am still searching.
- My very First Entry of A Simple Woman's Daybook I used to try to do these weekly but now I aim for one a month. Usually at the first part of the month. I have done 62 of these entries so far. If you are interested in participating you can go to here. I follow her guidelines but I don't really link-up much anymore.
- My Life has Forever Changed about my husband's stroke.
- The Journey Begins The beginning of Hospice at our house.
- A letter to My 16 year old self!
- You Never Know How Strong You are. About having to take over for my husband
- 53 years is a very Long Time about my dad and his suicide and how I was affected.
- The Thing about Grandchildren talking about Darian and Harley coming to live with us.
These are just a few of the posts that I have written since I started this blog way back in October of 2008. I used to be really frivolous. Now I use it more as a place to vent. To record our story. To meet up with my friends.
Tell me about your favorite blog post. Leave me a link. I will hop on over and read it!
looks like i have some reading to do ! catch up time xReplyDelete
Happy reading LisaDelete
I loved, loved, loved your norman rockwell post. It was AMAZING!ReplyDelete
Thank you friend. That means a lot to me coming from you!Delete