Today's blogging prompt is to count 10 reasons why I am awesome!
This is hard for me.
It is probably hard for most of us. But I am going to try to do it.
And I am just going to list them.
Cause that would sound like bragging to me.
So here goes:
- I am a Grandmother to 9 fantastic kiddos; two of whom live with us.
- I am the sole caregiver to my husband. (well, I do have two grandkiddos here who help a lot)
- I work at trying to keep my family together. This is the family of siblings, I mean. 3 brothers and one sister.
- I am tall. 5'10' .
- I am honest. To a fault almost.
- I care! I am a nurse, after all
- I am reliable. Always on time. If I say I will do it, then I will.
- I am loyal. I will stick by you if I believe in you. Or if you are my friend.
- I am responsible. Especially for my own actions.
- I am a child of God.
It is hard for me to believe that I am at the half-way mark with this blog challenge.
I cannot wait to see the lists of what makes others believe they are awesome.
If you want to check it out too...then let's just head over