The Mixed Bag Meme
1. How Many Songs are in your Library?
A lot! They aren't numbered. And I am not counting them today :)
2. Do you like Christmas music?
Most of it. But a month of it is enough. And it is time to move on to something else.
3. What magazines do you have subscriptions to?
None. Since I can read everything online, I no longer subscribe to any.
4. What is your favorite scent?
I have many favorites. It depends upon my mood. I love the smell of baking bread. I love the smell of anything vanilla. And I adore the smell of oranges and lemons.
5. Do you give money to charity?
Rarely. I don't like the ones that have paid administrators like Red Cross and United Way.
Usually I like to find someone on my own that needs help and this is how I help.
6. What is your theme song?
7. What is in your wallet?
The normal stuff...licenses, debit cards and bank cards. Very little cash, as it is Christmas and the stores have robbed me. But I did just get a new Vera Bradley wrist let that is like a wallet and a cell phone case. Bought it for myself for Christmas. I love it. So I just cleaned out my wallet.
8. Do you generally act before you think, or think before you act?
I usually think before I act. And sometimes I think for a long time. And I keep thinking and thinking. And sometimes I just don't act. Now speaking....that is entirely another matter. Most of the time I don't think before I speak. I say what I am thinking.
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Not quite sure what this question is asking. But yes, I am unhappy with my grandson and the fact that he doesn't think before he speaks. Is there a bit of double standard there? And I am unhappy with the shape that this world is in. And I am unhappy with how people treat Christmas. I hate the commercialism of it. And sometimes I hate people and that makes me unhappy.
10. Do you have a good body image?
Ha! Ha! This one made me laugh out loud. Who does have? Mine is okay and I don't stress about it. But I am old and overweight and neither of those things are very well accepted in our society.
11. How are you spending your holidays?
12. What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
Hmmmm....bitching I would say. This is not my favorite time of the year and I spend a lot of time bitching.
13. Tell us a secret
14. What is the last song that got stuck in your head?
We Wish you A Merry Christmas
15. What is your favorite item of clothing?
What kind of question is this? In fact, I don't much like any of these questions today.
16. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?
No, if you mean the cereal. Gets too soggy in milk.
If you mean the treats...they are okay. Can't much eat anything like that anymore.
17. Is Santa real?
The idea of Santa is real. And I wish there was a fat man in a red suit that would take care of all the presents for me. But alas, there is not.
18. What should you be doing right now?
Wrapping presents......bah humbug!
Want to play along?