1. Have you anything to confess today?
I always have things to confess. I confess that I am a bitch sometimes. And my thoughts are not pure. And I am not always happy. Anything else?
2.Have you ever broken a law? If so, what was it?
In my city cohabitation is against the law. And I cohabitated (is that even a word?)
for more than 17 years with my current husband. Only law that I can think of that I have broken.
3. Have you ever committed an act of betrayal against a friend or family member? explain?
Hmmmmm....I am sure that I have, but I just cannot think of one right off the top of my head. And I don't know that I want to tell you about it anyways.
4. Has someone else done something that, to this day, makes you cringe when you think of them committing the act?
Yep! And pisses me off too. Nuff said.
5. Have you ever found yourself sexually aroused by someone that you absolutely should not have been?
Yep! Nuff said. (man these questions are crazy)
6. Have you ever cheated at school? How so?
I don't think I ever cheated at school. And I haven't been to school in so many years that it is possible that my memory fails me. I am, after all, an old woman.
7. What if you came across a backpack stuffed with one hundred thousand dollars. Would you keep it?
Oh man, this question always give me pause. With my current financial situation, I would really, really want to keep it. But I don't think I could live with myself. And I sure wouldn't be teaching my grand kids the proper thing to do. So I would try to find the owner. And pray really hard that I never could :)
8. What if you were the most powerful person in the world. How would you use that power?
Wow! There are so many people that I want to get even with, that I can't even begin to think how I would go about doing it. But with all this power, I am sure than I could figure out something really good.
9. What if you found a magic lamp?
You mean like the kind that I rubbed and a genie came out and granted me three wishes? Well, I would first wish that my oldest son would be cured of his addiction and woke up and realized exactly what he has done to his kids. And my second wish would be for a nice long relaxing beach vacation that I could go on all by myself and not have to worry about things at home. And my third wish would be for just enough money to pay all the bills and be comfortable every month. I would love to go to the grocery store and not watch every penny that I spent.
10. What if you could change one thing about the world. What would that be?
I would change the way people think about work and handouts. I am really tired of people thinking it is okay for the government to take care of them. Nothing I hate worse than to see a lady in line at the grocery store with her freshly tattooed arm, her long fake fingernails, her weave, a nice Coach purse that holds her Vision card that she whips out to pay for the groceries and then complains that they won't let her buy beer with it. (and yes, I stood behind this lady just two weeks ago. Really, really pissed me off)
11. What if you could take one thing back. What would that one thing be?
Well, I don't quite know whether this means taking back something that I did or said. Or taking back something that someone did to me? Or taking something back to the store. LOL. The one thing that I wish that I could change would be that my dad had not been an alcoholic and would not have died when I was just 8 years old. I wonder how different my life would have been.
12. What if you were stuck on an island forever but had all the water, food, and shelter you needed. What would you do?
Well, lay back in my hammock, pick up my book and a beer and listen to the chirps of the birds and the monkeys. What else would there be to do?
13. What if the Internet didn't exist.
If the Internet didn't exist I am sure that, by now, I would be stark raving mad.
14. What if you never started blogging?
I am sure that if I had never started blogging my life would not be much different than it is right now. I don't think my blog makes that much difference in the world. Just a place for me to hang out.
15. What are your November 22 Thanksgiving plans?
I am cooking and sharing dinner with 14 of my favorite family members. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I love having the family at my house.
If you want to play along with us go here