1. Do you live close to where you grew up? Why?
Well I do live about 60 miles (or so) from the town where I grew up. The reason I do not live there now is because we moved to this town when I was getting ready to be a sophomore in high school. So, I guess you can say that I grew up here too! So this is where I live. And I like it here.
2. Have you ever been so angry that you almost lost control?
More times that I like to remember. And I do not like myself after it happens. But, it happens. So don't make me angry.
3. Are you a fan of a musical act that slightly embarrasses you?
I might be. I am a huge fan of Brett Michael. And sometimes his lyrics embarrass me. But most of the time, I just love to hear him sing.
4. Is there a movie that always makes you cry?
I am not a big movie person. But there are movies that I have cried during. But they don't ALWAYS make me cry because I do not watch a movie more than once. I just don't see how anyone can do that. It would be like reading the same book over and over. And I can't do that either. Once you know the ending, what is the point?
5. Who is the most famous person that you've met?
Hmmmmm.......I have seen some famous people up close (Oprah, Paul Newman, Johnny Cash) but actually met them....none that I can think of.
6. Before you leave your home, what must you have?
I must take my wallet (money and driver's license) a cup of coffee, the newspaper, and my Nook Color. You never know when you might get a chance to read. Or play a game. Or surf the net, if you park close to someone who has wireless that I can use.
7. What do you miss the most about being a kid?
What I miss the most about being a kid is something I did not know at that time that I had. The ability to be free of responsibilities and to be carefree. I would take that again anytime.
8. Tell us about a passion of yours that your readers would not expect.
I doubt that many of my readers would know, or care, that I have a deep-seated passion for crafts. And I am getting better at it all the time. I will be showing some pictures soon.
9. At what age do you think you'd be to think, “I've had a great run”?
Well, I all ready think that. I am 60 and so far it has been a great run. And I have no fear of dying. I have lived a good life. I am right with my Lord. But, and this is a big BUT, I still have two grand kids to raise. So I guess I will say that when I am about, oh say, 80.
Now if you want to play, and share your answers, go to Saturday 9 here.