Saturday 9: On Broadway
1. Have you ever seen a Broadway play? If yes what and when?
We have seen Beauty and the Beast but it was in a town near us...not on Broadway
2. Tell us about one strange event in your life this week.
The front door to my house was open this morning when I got up!!
3. Have you ever lied to "get the guy/gal"?
Now why would anyone want to do that.
4. Tell us about your best friend.
My best friend is Rozanne....I first met her when she came to work at the hospital as a graduate nurse. She was young and idealistic. We just naturally drifted toward each other and have been best friends for the past 23 years...she even named her first son after my youngest son.
5. What was the best vacation that you ever had?
In 2000 my husband retired and we took a 32 day vacation starting in Sydney, Australia and ending in Bangkok, Thailand
6. What was the last big purchase you made?
That would be my refrigerator
7. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink and when did you start drinking it?
My favorite non-alcoholic drink is iced tea and I think I have drank it forever.
8. When was the last time someone did not believe you?
There is always someone who doesn't believe me!
9. You have signed on to direct a romantic comedy. Who are your stars?
Rozanne Barr and Tom Arnold.....wouldn't that be a hoot?
Wow, what a vacation! You lucky thing!ReplyDelete
LOL at Tom and Roseanne! You are a riot!ReplyDelete
Did you figure out how your front door opened? That's kinda freaky!ReplyDelete