Saturday 9: Rain
1. What do you typically like to do on a rainy day?
I don't like rainy days....so I try to avoid them. I would sleep
2. Tell us about the last time you did something you later regretted, that you can share with us.
I am always regretting something but I can't think of anything at the moment to share with you.
3. I recently got an email from a lover from a very long time ago. I was asked "Have all your dreams come true?" If it were you and it was from someone you remember fondly, how would you answer the question?
"Does all of anyones dreams ever come true?"
4. If you had a job interview and was asked, "If you were an animal, what kind would you be (other than human?)" How would you answer that question.
I would be a lioness.....protective
5. Do you think it is a good idea to share with a new lover stories of your past lovers?
6. When do you think it is permissible or even important to lie?
To avoid hurting someones feelings
7. What was the last thing you did that you never thought you would?
On Thursday I went tubing at the lake (see previous post)
8. What is one important lesson that you learned from your mother?
No one ever said life was fair!
9. What is one important lesson that you learned from your father?
Not to drink to excess