Cheers to all us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: The Heretic Meme
1. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you lay in a bed with?
- Ah nice of you to ask...it was my precious 11 year old grandson Darian
2. Where was the last place you went out to eat?
- Hmmm we do not go out to eat very often but tonight my dear hubby went to the Dairy Queen and brought us home chicken strips....so very good.
3. What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed?
- That would be a nice, ice cold, Natural light beer this afternoon after I mowed the grass....wait a moment, make that 2!
4. Which do you prefer - eyes or lips?
- Which do I prefer for what? I prefer eyes to see with and lips to speak with.
5. Medicine, fine arts, or law?
- I am a nurse....that would be Medicine.
6. Best kind of pizza?
- Supreme from the Pizza Hut with thick crust
7. What is in store for your future?
- It looks like I will be raising two more kids
8. Who was the last band you saw live?
- That would be Kenny Rogers quite a few years ago
9. Do you take care of your friends while they are sick?
- Only is they were a patient on the floor I worked on in the hospital
10. How many songs are on your iPod?
11. Where is the last place you drove to?
- This morning I drove to the park to watch my grand daughter play baseball. She's good too!
12. Where did your last kiss take place?
- In the bedroom on the lips of a 9 year old girl when I was telling her good night.
13. What were you doing at 11:59 PM on Monday night?
- Wow I can't remember yesterday let alone last Monday night.
14. Are you a quitter?
- Not usually
15. Who was the last person you had in your house?
- Besides those of us who live here....my brother Fred.
15. What do you think about people who party a lot?
- I say do it while you can cause we all get old someday
16. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
- Not unless it is on TV and I have two kiddos sitting there wanting answers to what is erectile dysfunction????? What does it take to get those ads off TV?
17. What was the last CD you purchased?
- Oh my that has been awhile but I think it was a Celine Dion CD
18. What are two bands or singers that you will always love?
- Kenny Rogers and Elvis Presley
19. Which of the seven deadly sins are you guilty of?
- Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath,Envy, and Pride.I think that about covers it.
- Who cares
i love Pizza Hut's supreme too with loads of cheese. #2 sounds really good:) Kenny Rogers is an old fave of mine. I still listen to his songs occassionally.ReplyDelete
Love your new look. Have a great Sunday :)ReplyDelete
#19 cracks me up. Love it.ReplyDelete
My Sunday Stealing is posted, if you can, won't you stop by for a visit. Hope your weekend is treating you well.
It's easy to lose count after you have mowed the lawn. It's happened to me many times...ReplyDelete
You are SO right about erectile dysfunction ads! Enjoy your Sunday...ReplyDelete
Those ads are the worst!ReplyDelete
Aww, your grandchild are so lucky to have you caring for them. I wish I were that lucky. Thanks for visiting my blog, and I hope you're having a good day =DReplyDelete
Mmm...chicken strips from Dairy Queen! Our local DQ (in California) doesn't make them. I think it's a Southern thing, maybe?ReplyDelete
Sorry that I'm a day late in visiting your blog for Sunday Stealing, but this is definitely a case of better late than never!
Wishing you a great week! :)