Saturday 9: A Little Less Conversation
1. If you could have just one more conversation with a person from your past, who would it be? I would love to talk one more time with my best friend Nanne. She died unexpectedly last January and there is so much that I want to say to her.
2. Do your friends tend to be male or female?
My friends are female.
3. What is in your car’s trunk?
In my car trunk is a spare tire, the jack, a box of paper towels, a rain coat and umbrella and an ambu bag (in case I need to resuscitate someone)
4. What was the last CD that you purchased?
Brett Michael's Rock of Love.....don't know why, but I love it
5. What is your favorite movie and why?
I am not into movies and I don't have a favorite.
6. If you could wake up with a new talent tomorrow, what would it be?
I would wake up singing in the most beautiful voice that you ever heard.
7. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
I have two favorites and they are Tuesday and Thursday because they are both my days off work.....plus every other weekend.
8. What are you wearing when you feel you’re at your best?
Hmmmm.....something that fits and is comfortable.
9. When was the last time cried?
Yesterday.....a song on the radio made me thing about my son.
Mine will be up in a few minutesReplyDelete
Good answers. Kind of surprised that you've not got a favourite movie. Not surprised that your favourite days are your days off work (days off work tend to be my favourite days too).ReplyDelete
Love your answers! Have a beautiful weekend!ReplyDelete
I am like you, not a big fan of movies.ReplyDelete
There are some that I like (The Harry Potter series), but I usually do not go to the movies.
Loved your answers this week--have a wonderful day :)ReplyDelete
Totally agree with #8! Great answers. Have a lovely Saturday. :)ReplyDelete
3 - I hope you happen by the next time I'm in a wreck.ReplyDelete
4 - I'll have to check that one out.
6 - I'll play guitar for you ;-p
Thanks for stopping by.
Would you sing as good as Susan Boyle? :) Great job!ReplyDelete