Tuesday, February 10, 2009
I've been tagged
I was visiting over at Charlie and Me's Place and was tagged.
The idea is to tell you 7 things about me that you might not
know and then tag seven people. But I am going to follow Carol's lead and just let you pick up the tag and do it...leave me a comment and I'll come read yours.....
1. I collect lots of things and all of my things collect dust. I have a
doll collection that is sitting all around the house...actually many of them are put away now that the grand kids are here because my grandson doesn't like them looking at him!
2. When I was young I liked to go to church every time the doors opened. I loved to sing hymns.
3. I hate grocery shopping and I am lucky to be married to a guy that loves to grocery shop.
4. I want to get a tattoo.
5. I have always wished that I could ice skate.
6. I would like to become a Private Investigator. And I would be good at it too!
7. I plan to write a book someday about my life as a nurse. Believe me it will make good reading.