1. How long do you sleep each night? Usually about 8 hours, if I am lucky
2. Do you fall asleep easily? Nope...I read for about a half hours first and let my Lunesta kick in
3. Do you fall asleep at times not in your bed? Once in a great while but not very often
4. Do you listen to music or use “white noise” to sleep? I keep my TV on all night...cannot sleep to silence
5. Do you sleep through the night or get up a couple of times? Unfortunately at my age I have to get up a couple times
6. Do you have trouble sleeping away from your own bed? Yes I sleep best at home
7. Do you need an alarm clock to get you up? Nope....I always set it but I always wake up first
8. Do you ever take medication to help you sleep? Yes Lunesta....I took Ambien for years but I ate in my sleep and that is just not a good thing...woke up with cookies under my pillow and ice cream bars dripping on the floor.
9. Do you/have you slept with pets? There are no pets here and my goldfish would not like sleeping with me...
Yeah, I have to agree, sleeping with goldfish just wouldn't work. :)ReplyDelete
Have a great weekend.
hehe I dont think your goldfish would like that either.ReplyDelete
Goldfish in bed, LOL!!ReplyDelete
The pets questions would give a whole new meaning to a "fish out of water"...HeheheReplyDelete
Thank you for commenting about my Harley cat!!