Saturday 9: Holiday Cheer My 8th Edition
1. Does the holiday season stress you out? If yes, how do you cope?
Yes the holidays stress me out....too much hubbub and way too much
fakeness....I cope by just focusing on one day at a time.
2. Are you ever so busy in December that you have to force yourself to chill?
3. Do you sleep well at this time of year?
I always sleep well.....Tylenol pm and Lunesta every night
4. Have you ever taken a sleigh ride? If yes, tell us about it.
Nope never taken one..
5. Do you live close to the parts of your family you spend the holidays with?
All my kids and my grand kids live within 50 miles of me....and so do my brothers
6. What will you have for Christmas dinner?
The menu includes spiral ham, mashed taters and gravy, cornbread stuffing
candied yams, cream cheese corn and pie
7. Do you diet after the holidays?
Are you kidding me?????
8. What’s the best part of the season for you?
The best part for me is when it is over, the stuff all put away and life is back
9. How many generations of your family get together during the holidays?
Three.....me, my kids, and their kids....no fourth generations alive any longer
So lucky to have all your family so close :)ReplyDelete
The past weekend has been stressful, it has been snowing for the last 3 days and I am getting cabin fever.ReplyDelete