Thursday, June 8, 2017

May's Favorite Things


May has come and gone and we are already almost one week  of June. Will be Christmas before you know it. Hahaha! 

Here are a few of my favorite things from May.

1) Have you ever heard of Fabulosa? I buy mine at the Dollar Tree. But you can buy it in many places. It is a cleaning product that comes in a variety of scents. Ocean Paradise is my favorite. And my favorite way to use it is to pour a couple cupfuls in the toilet every morning. Makes the whole bathroom smell like heaven! Really!!

2) I have become a You-Tube fanatic. I love watching You-Tube. Yep, just call me crazy. Some of my favorites are those who review candles, planner spreads, house cleaning, Dollar Tree hauls. In the month of May, though, I discovered Christopher Allen . I am not sure how I stumbled upon his channel but he has the best message of all You Tube, in my opinion. He loves to share about skin care, luxury items, planners, his trips, etc. But he has a message about kindness that is simply hard to resist. Go check out Christopher on You Tube!

3) One of my favorite flowers started blooming in May. This is my dendrobium which I was given several years ago for Mother's Day. When it blooms the flowers last for several weeks before the fall off. And it is not at all hard to take care of. Just water it occasionally (and I admit I'm not good with a regular schedule) and it sits in a sunny window. 





4) Another thing I discovered in the month of May is this wonderful dish brush called Bubble Up. I ordered it from Grove Collaborative. I use several of their products. This little ceramic dish has a spring-loaded base for the brush to sit on. You put some dish soap with a bit of water in the bottom and push down a time or two for a wonderful bunch of suds to clean up your dishes to get ready for the dishwasher. You can purchase just the brush if it wears out. I love how stylish it looks sitting next to my sink. 

5) Can't get enough of those .50 Corn Dogs at Sonic either. May 4th is always the day to stock up with these yummy corn dogs. I usually buy some to put in the freezer, but they never last there very long. 

6)My favorite new artist for this month has been Frances. And I love this song. Check her out. 






17 comments:

  1. I've seen Fabuloso, but haven't tried it. Thanks for the link to Christopher Allen, I'm now following. Love the pretty flower! I've never heard of Frances before reading this post, I love her voice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to say that I now want a Bubble Up. Going to check out the site.

      Delete
    2. Christopher is the best! I love her voice too. She has an entire album on iTunes that I purchased. And you will love that Bubble up!

      Delete
  2. Ooh, I like Bubble Up. I don't spend much time on YouTube. Well, any at all really. I'll check that guy out if I ever find myself looking around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should check him out just to listen to his message. So positive.

      Delete
  3. Of everything you mentioned in your post, I've heard of YouTube and the Dollar Tree...none of the products or Frances or Christopher. That video and song did me in, though. Very touching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! It is a wonderful song. I love her voice!

      Delete
  4. I'm making it a point to watch Christopher Allen this weekend. God knows, we all need more positivity in our lives these days.

    Wow, Paula ... that video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you will like Christopher! Yes, that video is a tearjerker!

      Delete
  5. Hadn't heard of Frances, but did enjoy listening to this song. She does have a pretty voice. Never heard of Christopher Allen either (I need a life, LOL) but will check him out soon. Such a pretty blooming flower!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought the song was a remake of a Marty Robbins tune, but is totally different! The little Mexican ladies at work all used Fabulosa. I still prefer straight up pine or lemon. Most of the new scents make me sneeze.
    Visit me @ Life & Faith in Caneyhead. 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do NOT like the smell of PineSol. I do love lemon though! Nope, it isn't Marty Robbins. I don't know who wrote it. Maybe she did! I'll have to check that out!

      Delete
  7. I have used that cleaning product. It does a great job and smells clean and fresh. May flew by and June means our year is half over already. Summertime always goes by fast then back to school and before you know it the holidays will be here. Whew! Time waits for no one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes summer will fly by. It's my favorite season!

      Delete
  8. Well you gave me a lot of new products to try and people to listen to...thanks.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!