"Practicing gratitude is supposed to lead to happiness and a more positive attitude, so here’s my #FridayFive which are the five things that I am grateful for this week. Join in! What are you grateful for?"
1) I am grateful God gave me a brain and the ability to think for myself. In this past week of so much political b.s. on TV I am so thankful that I can think through this and not believe all that I hear. I can make up my own mind.
2) I am grateful for the rain we have received this week that has made my grass green and my flowers bloom. Such pretty daisies and irises.
3) I am grateful school is almost over. We are more than ready for a summer break here at my house.
4) I am grateful for the sun that is shining today. I know that might contradict #2 but there is a time for everything to end. Right?
5) As we are getting ready to celebrate the mother's of the nation, I am more than grateful for my mom. She gave us the best she had to give. And I love her and miss her every single day!!
Happy Mother's Day to all my family and friends.