Friday, October 21, 2016

Review of the Walmart Beauty Box

It's been awhile since I talked about my Walmart Beauty Box. Click here if you want to sign up. I've been getting these for a year now. I have found every single one of them worth the $5.00 I pay. And I get to try new products. 

This is what was included in the Fall Box:

1) .5 oz. Dove Advanced  Care antiperspirant/deodorant in Cool Essential fragrance. It says that it offers 48 hour protection.

2) 1.8 oz.  Dove Nourishing Body Wash in sweet cream with peony fragrance. (very nice smell)

3) 1oz. Vaseline Intensive Care advanced repair unscented lotion

4)1 oz. Cetaphil moisturizing cream

5) 7 oz. Nirvana Spa Coconut rich body butter

6) 2 oz. Village Naturals Therapy Concentrated mineral bath soak in lavendar, chamomile, menthol 

7)Burt's Bees' Cleansing oil with coconut and argan oil. A foil sample .16 oz.

8) .17 oz ROC 5 in 1 Face, neck, and chest cream. (I have used this before and it is awesome)!

This is well worth the money, don't you think. They are seasonal boxes, so you get them 4 times a year!










Oh so much in this box
The box!

Check out these products

20 comments:

  1. I need to do this! Lots of great bargains for the price!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd never heard of this before. There would be too many items I would not use so it wouldn't be for me, but it's a good deal for the money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What I don't use, the granddaughters will. Or we will donate!

      Delete
  3. Sounds a really good deal. We have a scheme in the Uk called Birch boxes but they are more expensive and I'm not sure I would use all their contents. Maybe I need to research if there are other schemes out there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard of Birch Boxes but never tried one! I've heard it is more makeup and I don't really wear much makeup anymore!

      Delete
  4. Sounds like fun. As for the 48 hour protection deodorant, when I was a kid, there was one called Mum that offered seven day protection. Hmmm...no showers in between?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always wondered that same thing Sue!!

      Delete
  5. I've heard of other beauty boxes, but not Walmart's. This is quite a haul for $5!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a good deal for $5 I haven't done any of the other beauty boxes. Walmart is more my style. LOL

      Delete
  6. I love Burt's Bees' products! Now, if I'd just paid more attention to my skin earlier, this sounds like an attractive deal. (Short of a trowel or a skilled plastics fellow, mine's a lost cause.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I've heard of Mum. I think I remember you talked about this a while back. Something fun in the mail is always happy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me, again! Your mention of Mum's deodorant made me recall a (now-funny) horrible experience.
    ca. 1967: I'd a HUGE problem at the time with underarm perspiration. (TMI, yes?) Because of that, my mother was reluctant to buy me a certain prom dress because of its gauzy sheer sleeves. So, I go buy a jar of Mitchums and literally slather the stuff on my 'pits' before the dance. End game, the dress remained intact(!) but the skin on my underarms became blistered and peeled raw. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG what an experience that was. Thank goodness they have improved antiperspirants.

      Delete
  9. Getting packages is always fun. I remember my Mom getting something similar when I was growing up but the packages contained makeup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes there is makeup in this box.

      Delete
  10. Hmmmm..I'll have to check that out!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!