Sunday, September 18, 2016

My Life List-September 19th Edition

LOOKING OUT MY WINDOW....

It's dark.

AS I PONDER.... 

I have no energy! I am still coughing. Can't sleep due to coughing. Can't nap due to coughing. I am positive it is allergies because it got worse again on Saturday after being outside while the grass was being mowed. No one else here has been sick. If I was a 'go to the doctor kind of girl' I'd probably go to the doctor. But I don't feel like getting ready and sitting in a waiting room. Know what I mean?? 








WHAT I 'M CREATING...

I'm making a banner for the mantle for fall. But it is slow going. And I'm not really interested in being creative right now.


WHAT I'M READING....


I'm reading The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay and I am listening to The Things We Wish Were True by Marybeth Mayhew Whalen


WHAT I'M WATCHING...


I'm still watching Big Brother. It will end this week. Thank goodness. I am tired of it. I don't know who will win. I hope NOT Paul. But since I hope that he is who will probably win! Also this week most of my favorite shows will return: Big Bang Theory, The Profit, Survivor, Grey's Anatomy, How To Get Away With Murder, and Blue Bloods. Ye gads, I watch too much TV. 

WHAT I'M HEARING...


As I am typing this on Sunday afternoon I have Chopped on in the background. 





WHAT I'M DRINKING....


Lots of water. And an occasional Pepsi has made it to my drink menu!


WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THE KITCHEN...


Monday...Honey Lime Chicken Tacos

Tuesday...Braum's BOGO

Wednesday..Bacon Cheddar Apple Fritatta

Thursday...Tortilla Soup & Cornbread

Friday...Turkey Ranch Club Wraps

Saturday...Million Dollar Casserole&Garlic Bread

Sunday...Chili & Crackers



A peek into my week...


  Monday...Darian works
  Tuesday...Darian Works
  Wednesday...Youth group At church
  Thursday...Marines
  Friday...Football game and FCCLA
  Saturday...
  Sunday...

This is a shortened version of My Life List. I just don't have much to say this week!!












33 comments:

  1. I am sorry you are sick. Chicken Soup should be on your menu this week! Get better soon...it might be sinus drainage that has your throat tickling. Up here there is something going around ( Cold , runny nose and cough)that takes a few weeks to get over :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not one to go to doctors myself so I know what you are coming from. I think you'll know when you need to go, but in the end I hope you feel better!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cold/allergy is lasting a little too long and I can see it must be wearing you down. Hope you are feeling better soon, if not you may just have to see a doctor. My daughter says her allergies have been bad this week. I think it's because of the ragweed which is pretty to look at but causes a lot of folks problems. Take good care !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The goldenrods are all over this year!

      Delete
  4. I was wondering if you were feeling any betters. You've been coughing a while. I have to second what Far Side about the crud going around. We've got it in "the cities" too. Hope your schedule has some time for resting. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rest. Perhaps dozing in front of the TV is what you need. I know it's hard to rest when you're coughing. Have you tried cough syrup? That's what I do when the cough only starts up just as I'm drifting off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have tried cough syrup. Helps for a bit!

      Delete
  6. I've had a pesky cough for a couple of weeks, too. Bah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you will feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. PS - I really like the way you have set up your Google+ page. It's the first one I where I have been able to locate the actual blog without any difficulty. For the most part, I can't stand Google+, so great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. It is so hard to find where people blog from the Google+ pages

      Delete
  9. I was just looking this morning at what day and time out favorite shows start this week! the problem is I record the majority of them and then have to play catch up! Please see a doctor for that cough. I'm sure it's just allergies but a persistent cough should always be checked out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be nice to have new shows to watch!

      Delete
  10. Yep, time to drop the hard headed I'm a nurse routine and make the doctors appointment

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Sea of Tranquility was so good. I loved that book. My daughter ended up with bronchitis...she'd been coughing for about three weeks and finally went to the dr. She was much better very quickly with the antibiotics. Sometimes a visit to the dr. is what you need : ) Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know, when you're not feeling good it's a chore to want to do more than sit and vedge.

    I may have to try and watch Grey's again. I sort of miss having 'appointment television' shows to look forward to. (Gave it up when some of characters and story lines grew outside my comfort zone some 4-5 years ago.) Plus, another of my blog friend's cousin is Justin Chambers(?) who plays Alex. Six degrees of separation, huh ... I'll take it!

    Feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTW, I agree with your brother!

      Delete
    2. Lol! Be careful about agreeing with my brother!! LOL!

      Delete
  13. I agree with all the others here, if that cough persists you will have to get yourself an appointment. It's hard to get doctors appointments here sometimes but I signed up to an online system so I can usually get one in a few days if it's not an emergency. I'd be making one for a few days time and then if I felt better I'd cancel it. It's clearly pulling you down as indicated by your lack of enthusiasm here. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Get well soon Paula :) And do show us your banner :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Allergies are the worst. They make you feel miserable and they sap all your strength and energy. Hopefully what ever is causing it will be gone soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are. And not much you can do but ride it out!!

      Delete
  16. Oh I'm sorry Paula! I have been sick and coughing as well, and it is worse when I go out. My throat gets all hoarse and I sound awful! I never thought about allergies! Hmm. I hope you feel much, much better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like allergies too! Thank you Ellie!!

      Delete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!