The A to Z Challenge takes us on a journey through the month of April. We write Monday through Saturday and take Sunday off. Hence, 26 days and 26 letters of the alphabet. Come in and see what snippet I'm sharing with you today.
I often spend too much time bitching. Bitching about things I can't do anything about. Or just your normal bitching about life in general. Today I am going to tell you what I am thankful for!
1) I am thankful to have been married to my best friend and soul-mate for all the years I had him with me here on earth. I look forward to the day I join with him again.
2) I am thankful for the two sons I have. Even though one strayed from the normal path in life, I still love him and am always thankful for him. And for that younger son there just aren't the words to tell you what he means to me!
3) I am thankful for the wonderful grandchildren I have been blessed with. Even when they annoy me beyond your imagination, I am thankful to have been able to play such a big part in their lives.
4) I am thankful for the roof over my head. It is all mine. The mortgage ended 2 years ago. And I am really thankful for that.
5) I am thankful to have enough monthly income to pay my bills and provide us with more than enough to eat. Like most people I would love to have more. But I can't complain. So, I shouldn't!
6) I am thankful for everyday that my car continues to run and get me where I need to go. She is old (2001) and has a lot of miles (>120,000) but she is good to me. Yes, even without an A/C!
7) I am thankful for my good health. I do not have problems with blood pressure or heart problems. I don't take any medications. I am obese, yet I am working on that. I am thankful I can walk still. And have very little aches and pains.
8)I am greatly thankful for my eyesight. I do need to wear reading glasses but being able to do what I love to do most: read, gives me much to be thankful for.
I am probably leaving something out but I am thankful for that too. Tell me what you are thankful for? Do you think we spend too much time bitching and not enough with being thankful?