I stole this idea from my friend Kwizgiver at What if this is as good as it Gets? When you leave here go over and see what she wants for Christmas.
These are really, really wishes only. I am happy with everything I have and since I am going to wish, I might just wish big!
1. Wood floors throughout my house
2. A car that didn't leak coolant all over the garage floor.
3. A new modem/router for my computer. (I just really need to make a trip to the cable store for this)
4. A Shark Rotator Lift-Away powered vacuum cleaner. (I have two perfectly good vacuums but I want a Shark)
5. A new (bigger) crockpot.
6. Books! Or better yet unlimited downloads to me Nook from Barnes and Nobel. Or maybe even a new Nook. Mine is quite a few years old now. But, I still love it!
7. New countertops in the kitchen.
8. New sliding glass doors in the living room and the bedroom. French doors would be nice.
9. Someone to paint the rooms that I keep putting off.
10. Lindor Truffles....lots and lots of them. Just for me. I'll hide them in my secret place and just have one a day. I promise.
That's enough wishing. What would be something you would put on your adult Christmas list?? Share with me, please.