Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Looking Back to August and Planning September


 
I suddenly remembered I have not done a review and goal-post since May. It was good to take the summer off. Now that school is back in session I am getting back to my goals. Way back in January of this year I set goals to work on these things:
 
1.ATTITUDE
2.HOME
3.HEALTH
4.SPIRITUAL LIFE
5.BUDGET
 
Monthly Review - August 2015
 
The three things I’m most proud of from August are:
 
1. I am happy to have spent time with the kids before school started.

2. I am glad to have gotten my Happy Planner and started planning and organizing.

3.  I am proud to have gotten the kids ready, enrolled, and back in school!!!!

 
The three things I’m most grateful for from August are:
 
1. Our August picnic

2. Good weather

3. Healthy family

 
The lesson I learned and am carrying forward with me from August is: No matter how old the kids get they still like to have fun with grandma. I will plan more activities for us to enjoy together. Today Harley and I worked on our Fall Bucket List.  I'm sharing it here with you!


 
 


************************************************************************************************

My intention for September is:
 
PAINT DARIAN'S BEDROOM. I KNOW THIS GOAL HAS BEEN A PART OF MY LIFE FOR OVER A YEAR NOW. I AM GOING TO SUCCEED!!!

Decorate for fall. Get some colorful mums for the front porch!!



Because I am brave, here are two things I have been avoiding that I will do in

September:
 
1. Begin cleaning the garage! (Now that is brave)

2. Go through all of Darian's clothes.
 

Just for fun, I will: _Mark off three items on the Fall Bucket List!!! (I might let the girls pick)
 

As an act of intentional kindness, I will:  take a bag of canned foods to the food bank !!!



created for you, with love, by Nicole Antoinette of nicoleantoinette.com

Love this website!

12 comments:

  1. I like the idea of a fall bucket list :) Looks like lots of fun ones on your and Harley's! I can't wait to see a picture of Darian's room painted :) I know you will get to it!! Very nice idea to bring a bag of food to the food bank; might have to put that on my fall list too!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Betty! Maybe I will get things done if we plan for it. I have already crossed off decorate the mantle. Except that I forgot to include it on the bucket list! LOL! The kids and I try to always make it to the food bank in the fall. Last year we donated a bushel of apples.

      Delete
  2. Betty just stole my opening line! :)))
    Even in a 'senior' (predictable) household I think it would fun to craft a bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should make a Fall Bucket list and share it with us!

      Delete
  3. Love your list. Hope you get everything done you need to get done. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stacey. I hope your week is great as well!!

      Delete
  4. That's a great list. I hope you get to everything on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Liz!! Harley is sure gung ho to make it all the way from top to bottom.

      Delete
  5. Hi Paula .. love the Fall bucket list - isn't it great doing things with the kids - brings life into living. Setting goals in the day to day, as well as improving oneself is just brilliant to read about .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hilary! Good to see you out and about! Hope life is being good to you

      Delete
  6. I love that bucket list....I wanna go too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we will have some fun with the bucket list!

      Delete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!