1. Did you make someone laugh yesterday? Was it intentional?
I can't remember that I made anyone laugh yesterday. It wasn't a very laughable day here. However, I chuckled to myself when Rumer and Val won Dancing With The Stars....all those naysayers. What do you have to say now. That girl dances more beautifully than any dancer I have ever watched on this show. Yay Rumer and Val!
2. What's a simple question with a complicated answer?
Can I go to ______'s house, Grandma?
3. Rhododendrons or azaleas...you have to choose. Are either currently blooming in your yard?
I have neither at my house. There is a large bush of rhododendrons down the street. Beautiful! If I have to chose, that is what I would chose!!
4. May 21st is National Waitstaff Day. Have you ever worked as a waiter/waitress? How would you rate the experience? What was the best/worst part of the job?
I worked at a couple of restaurants when I was younger. Neither was a great experience. The first one I was just a 16 year old girl with a slimy, sleazy boss that you didn't want to get stuck in the kitchen with. And the second one I spilled a tray of beer all over the head bosses on training day, before the opening of a new place. In my case I would have to say the bosses were the worst part and drunk customers. The best part was the TIPS! Yea man.
5. What fashion trend for women should be outlawed? How about one for men?
Adult women should quit wearing leggings as pants. And if I never see another man wearing a 'wife-beater' I'll be okay.
6. Name a writer who inspires you....now tell us why.
This is hard. I read a lot. I like a lot of different styles. I like Jodi Picoult, but I'm not sure if I would say she inspires me. I just don't know of any one that will fit the bill. Sorry!
7. What well known quote or saying sums up your plans for today or this week?
This sums up my week. My everyday. I am so good at putting off today until tomorrow. Do you do that?
School is out tomorrow. Where the heck did this past nine months go? Tomorrow will also be the anniversary (10 months) of Richard's death. I miss him just as much today as I did the day he left. Maybe more. The pain isn't easier. My days are no less lonely. The nights last forever. There is a huge hole in our lives. I have my memories of him and the wonderful life we had together. But that is not enough......until we meet again!!