Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Reviewing March Goals and Making April Goals


No BS Monthly Review
Thinking back over the month of March, I am...

most proud of:  getting off my butt and working a bit outside

deeply grateful for: my beautiful grandchildren.

fully satisfied with: goals for the month of March

forgiving myself for: not doing everything I said I was going to do

delightfully surprised by: a nice Easter gift from my 'adopted' family! Thank you Marvin!



Looking ahead to April, I am...

super excited about: The A to Z Blogging Challenge

going to experiment with: shorter pieces of wisdom

fully committed to: Memorizing James 1

consciously prioritizing: things I need to do to get ready for planting the garden

planning to read: Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
 
obsessed with learning more about: Dancing With The Stars...my new obsession!
 
keeping this quote in mind:


The Big Question:


What are April's Goals?


1. Continue with Attitude Adjustment
2. Work on the yard/garden
3. Begin to Memorize James 1
4. Continue working on budget
5. Work on healthy eating


 




                      
          

And writing for the A to Z Blogging Challenge!!!!!!!

 
 
 



 
created for you, with love, by Nicole Antoinette of LifeLessBullshit.com

14 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to your A to Z posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. James 1 is great to memorize! I know verses from it, but not the whole chapter :) You are so good with your goals, making them and then following through on most if not all!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Betty. I memorize along with the Do Not Depart website. You should join us sometime. I think memorizing is good for the brain!

      Delete
  3. I admire your goal-setting. I think you keep it realistic and then honest too. Good luck with the A-z Challenge. I plan to keep my eye on some bloggers who are doing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gram. I try. It isn't always easy as you know!

      Delete
  4. Tom's watched "Dancing With the Stars" for years ... by himself. I'm trying to follow along this season -- probably on account of Chris from ABC's The Bachelor (my guilty pleasure). That Noah is a pretty remarkable fellow, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are new followers as well. I am not sure why we didn't watch it with Richard. He would have loved it! He loved dancing. I wasn't very good but he could waltz, polka, fox trot....many of those dances

      Delete
  5. It can often be hard to forgive oneself for small things or large. You are to be commended! Life is a flowing thing, and just like a river, it's course changes. Relax and enjoy the Challenge!
    I am Ensign B ~ One of Tremp's Troops with the
    A to Z Challenge
    The Great and Powerful A to Z Theme Reveal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to meet you Barbara. I will be following your A to Z! Thanks for visiting me today. Good luck!

      Delete
  6. We have been DWTS fans for a long time here. Who is your favorite so far this year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Harley and I just started watching it last year! So far this year I am pulling for Suzanne Sommers! Harley likes Rumer!

      Delete
  7. The only time I have watched Dancing with the Stars was when Ralph Macchio was on it, and that was only for a few episodes, and now I don't get that channel! BOO! I like the quote you added too! I am so excited about reading your a to z challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ellie! My word for 2015 is Change. That quote means a lot to me as well

      Delete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!