Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Getting All Reved Up

Tomorrow is the first day of the A to Z Blogging Challenge. I am excited! I picked out my theme and I am ready to share. Come back tomorrow and see what my Lessons From Life...A to Z Is all about. We will blog everyday throughout the month of April (except for Sundays) and each day will have a post following the alphabet. This will be my third year to participate. It is fun! Hope you'll join me! You will be able to find all of Lessons by clicking on the Lessons from Life button in the header.

14 comments:

  1. Looking forward to tomorrow and your first post on this subject!!

    Linda in VA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda. I think it will be fun!

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to it. This will be my first year doing this. Yummy recipes here they come. I will be stopping by tomorrow. Hope you have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anxiously awaiting your yummy recipes Stacey!

      Delete
  3. Stacey ... what number are you? I'll go follow ... you had me at "recipes"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can click on her name and it will take you to her blogger profile...Her blog is A Little Bit of Me!

      Delete
  4. So very excited!! I know its going to be a busy month with checking out blogs, etc., but so excited!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be right here, applauding from the wings! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always look forward to reading your challenges.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy! You should do another A to Z sometime!

      Delete
  7. I didn't get in on it this year, just too busy, but thought about it doing it. ( I do enjoy doing your Friday letters a lot though!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can carry on with my Friday Letters through April. I will try to do them as well

      Delete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!