Sunday, March 1, 2015

Reviewing Last Months Goals


 
February Goal Review
 
Thinking back over the month of February, I am...
 

most proud of: sticking with my goals even if I didn't really make great strides
 

deeply grateful for: the continued love and support of my family members as I continue to struggle with some of the little things. 
 
delightfully surprised by:  how I am learning to let go of some of the little annoyances in life.  
 
letting go of: so much of the sadness that accompanies grief
 
feeling inspired by: my spiritual growth and how I was able to completely memorize Psalms 27



**

Looking ahead to March, I am...
 

bursting with excitement over: the possibilities that spring will help me over-come so many obstacles.  
 
anxious to learn more about: how getting rid of the clutter can help ease some of the stress.
 
fully committed to: continuing the 14 week cleaning challenge.  
 
consciously prioritizing: using the areas I decided upon in January: Attitude, Home, Health, Budget, Spiritual Growth.

going to ask for help with: my grandchildren's grieving processes and their school work

definitely going to read: The Girl on The Train as it is next on my to be read list.  
 
keeping this quote in mind: "You're off to great places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way" ``Dr. Seuss _________________________________________________
 
 
 
Making goals for myself monthly and challenging myself to complete them is simply what keeps me going. However I know that I am only human. Many things will keep me from making all of my goals in a one month period of time. And the month of February was just simply too cold, too depressing and too much! So March is another month. And here I come




 
 
 

 

 
 
 


10 comments:

  1. Way to go Paula on memorizing Psalm 27. That is an achievement. I have heard The Girl on the Train is a good book.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was something that I did over the course of 4 months. I am glad that I did it. Not only was it good for my brain to challenge it but it allowed me to better understand the scripture. And it is one that I needed at this time in my life. I plan to continue with memorizing.

      Delete
  2. I believe you can and you will . . . like the poster at the end of your post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gram. I believe that I can as well!

      Delete
  3. Love that quote by Dr. Seuss!
    I've not tried memorizing anything in so very long. What better way than to begin with the Bible. Yay, YOU!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is good for us to challenge our brains this way. I would often work on the verses at night when most of my worries would over-take me!

      Delete
  4. You can, You did and You will.....and I love that quote by Dr. Seuss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is one of my favorite quotes as well

      Delete
  5. I hope March holds small, beautiful wonders for you and yours. Sometimes, winter makes us feel stuck and yucky. I think everyone is waiting on the wildflowers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Winter has sure made me feel stuck this year. I have tried to decide if it is winter or the grieving!

      Delete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!