Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Oh the Guilt!

Ten on Tuesday...this week we are into guilt! 10 Guilty Pleasures that is....

1. I love Lindor Truffles. Milk Chocolate are my favorites. Closely followed by White Chocolate and my newly discovered Caramel with Sea Salt. The kids get me the small bags for holiday gifts. I hide it away and eat the whole thing by myself. The way they melt is my mouth is 'to die for' delicious.

2. My newest 'waste time' game, on my phone,is Aa. So much fun. So frustrating. And so addicting.

3. Staying all day wrapped in my afghan with my Nook Color on my lap and a warm drink near by.

4. Lays ripple potato chips with plain sour cream. Yum! This is comfort food to me.

5. Pinterest. I can spend hours on this site and not realize that the sun has set and it's time to get the kids and make dinner. Really, it is that addicting!

6. Reality TV shows...Survivor, Big Brother, Sister Wives, Chrisley Knows Best.... Something about other people's 'train-wrecked' lives makes me appreciate what I have. (as far as Sister's Wives, who couldn't use an extra wife or two to help with the house and the cooking)!

7. Cops! Love the theme song. This is my ringtone for Justin. Plus, added bonus, he will be on some future episodes filmed in Wichita, Kansas. 


8. Canned Smoked Oysters....

9. Bret Michaels music. Loud. When no one else is around! Oh Bret, I love you!

10. Scentsy! I love my Scentsy Burner. Smelling Apple Pie right now.


22 comments:

  1. I also love Lindor truffles! A friend gifted me with some raspberry ones and I'm glad I can't find them around here because I don't think I could restrain myself. Those caramel and sea salt ones sound equally delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't had any raspberry ones. I just found out today that you can order them in bulk online. I will have to fight off the demons!!!

      Delete
  2. Oh. Pinterest. I fall down that rabbit hole at least once a day. (Love it.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....I love that reference to it as a rabbit hole

      Delete
  3. I will have to try to catch the episode of Cops featuring your son. Please send the date when you know it and I will set my dvr.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll let you know if we get a heads up as to when it will be on. They rode with him for about 10 days while they were in Wichita. He made some good 'new' friends

      Delete
  4. Lindors LOVE! Bret Michaels LOVE! I hear a candied concert in the future!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I love the idea of a candied concert

      Delete
  5. Oh Pinterest, how I love thee!!!! ( I think I might even be following you there, I can't remember!) You know what is so bad though? I tend to pin stuff and often times, never look at it again!!! LOL!!! I need to specifically go through and actually try some of the stuff I pinned! Oh Lindor, aren't they great? The milk chocolate ones are my favourite. We have a Lindt store in Halifax, but haven't been there yet, I really must go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I go through my boards periodically and check links and dispose of things I really am not interested in. Right now I am busy trying to combine two accounts.

      Delete
  6. Fun list! What level are you on in aa?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am only on 27! I just started playing a week or so ago. It is so addicting. And so maddening

      Delete
    2. :-) I never heard of it until I read your post.

      Delete
  7. Never heard of Aa, not sure I want to if it is addicting :) I love Lindors too! How exciting with your son and Cops! It is always good to have a few guilty pleasures I do believe!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  8. #3? ... Sounds seriously heavenly!

    Pinterest is such fun, isn't it? I could probably sit up all night scrolling and daydreaming. (Then again, I enjoy my sleep too much.)

    I'm sure anxious for the opportunity to watch your son on COPS! That's one of Tom's guilty pleasures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If we get a heads up as to when the episodes with him are on, I will let everyone know!

      Delete
  9. Oh, the items are your list I am guilty of as well. I love the white chocolate Lindor myself. Such melty goodness. Oh and Bret Michaels... yes please! I have to limit my Pinterest activity. I get lost after a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get lost there too Hilary. But then I really get LOST the minute I sit down in front of the computer

      Delete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!