Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Monthly Goal Review

Thinking Back over the Month of January, I am....

Most proud of:Coming up with the 5 areas that I want to work on this year. Attitude, Home, Health, Spiritual growth, and budget.

Deeply grateful for:where I am in my grieving process. It is a process and each day brings me joy and sadness as I remember and grieve.

Impressed by the way I handled:my spiritual growth this month. I love reading the Bible and memorizing Psalms 27.

so glad I read:Still Alice...even though it made me cry a lot. I was so enlightened by the experience of reading the book. 

Was continually inspired by:my grandchildren. They have been through so much; yet seem so okay!



Looking Ahead to February, I am....

Super excited about:continuing to work on my goals

Choosing to let go of:being such a watch dog over Darian's grades. I have to put some of that on him to take care of. And lighten my stress. 

Fully committed to:starting a walking routine

Consciously prioritizing:my decluttering process

Going to ask for help with: Darian at school. I have contacted the counselor and two of his teachers.

Keeping this quote in mind: "Great things never came from comfort zones."


I have been reading and receiving emails from a blog that is hopefully going to help me CHANGE (my word for 2015)! This is a worksheet she has given us to fill out at the beginning of each month. I will fill it out in tandem with my Monthly goals. (See February Goals here)


The Big Question:

Do my current habits support my goals?

Said another way: Has what I've been spending my time and energy on this past month gotten me closer to where I want to be? And, if not, what am I willing to experiment with next month to change that.

LifeLessBullshit.Com


6 comments:

  1. Great way to prioritize and make sure you are not spinning your wheels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm an expert at spinning my wheels....

      Delete
  2. This was great to read, Paula. I like whoever came up with all this; if one follows it, one can make changes in their life. Good idea to let Darian take some responsibility (most of responsibility) for his grades. Its hard not to "helicopter" around them especially when they might be struggling with something but its a good learning process for them for the rest of their lives.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is hard not to 'helicopter'. But it's time. He is almost an adult

      Delete
  3. Love reading how you have evaluated your progress and plans for next month. I have yet to get February goals concrete! Your doing a good job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks B! I need goals to keep me on track

      Delete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!