Thursday, February 12, 2015

Friday Letters-February 13th Edition

I'd love to have you join me for Friday Letters. You may copy and use my postcard if you like. And sign the link-up too. Or just write your letters and tell me in the comments so I can come and read yours.

Dear Friday the 13th: I welcome you! I am not afraid. I am not superstitious. Bring it on!

Dear Family member who keeps dropping in unexpectedly: Please, please call first. I love seeing you and the kids. But find out what else I am doing first. And if I am sick I don't want company. And I know you don't read my blog so I guess I should drop you a hint. 

Dear Germs and Bugs: Ha! Ha! You didn't keep me down. I felt bad for 24 hours. But I am back. Strong and ready to fight again. So there!

Dear Scandal and How To Get Away with Murder:
OMG my head feels as if it is going to explode. I am hoping that next week when they show us who the highest bidder was for Olivia Pope it will be Annalise Ketting. That woman can pull off anything! Can't wait until next Thursday.

Dear Fidelity: You are really starting to tick me off. Get those 1099's here. Soon!



Come on and join me everyone! Share your Friday Letters with us. 



22 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I hate unannounced company! Maybe, on account, I do my best after work to get comfortable -- not a pretty sight! :)
    Sorry to hear you were feeling down n' out there for a while ... but so glad to know you're feeling spunky again. Just don't over-do it, OK?
    (Chuckle ... just realized I was giving health advice to an RN! Sorry!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you. But it seems pretty much anymore I'm not a pretty site most of the time. I loved that you gave me advice. Made me chuckle too. You know that sometimes nurses are the worst patients!!

      Delete
  2. Love your attitude with the sickness that it won't let you down for too long! I agree about unannounced company; okay once, but never more than that. Good idea to drop a hint!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Betty....and I am so happy you wrote letters this week

      Delete
  3. I once had a neighbor that liked to drop in unexpectedly - a lot. I told her that it was really better if she called first, and she just laughed and said we were such good friends (we actually weren't) that she could drop in any time. Thankfully, we moved soon after that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so disrupting to one's day when people drop in unexpectedly, isn't it?

      Delete
  4. Oh, how I hate the unexpected guest! I always think I should try to be more open and welcoming. But, really. I wish they'd call first! (Glad your sickness was short-lived.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are feeling better Paula! I really do not like unexpected guests. Oh that sounds mean....I like the people usually, but I don't like not being called first. Even worse is when my husband or kids say someone is coming over without checking with me first. They have gotten the hint that the momma likes to know these things! Okay, I had to think about what on earth you meant about Fidelity, but then I got it...tax stuff. Yuck! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, tax stuff. And I agree when it is the family that is bringing on the uninvited guests...that is a grrrr at our house.

      Delete
  6. Oh, Scandal! I need to rewatch you all on Netflix to get caught up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to watch all the Seasons. I have just started watching Scandal this year.

      Delete
  7. I'm with you on unexpected guests. Sorry to hear you were under the weather, but glad it wasn't long. It's a drag waiting for the tax papers that are slow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just when I think I'm feeling better then I'm not. But it will pass of that much I am sure

      Delete
  8. Unannounced company and Friday the 13th. ughghghg....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad that you are feeling better. And, you are right on about uninvited company! Have a calm and sweet weekend, Paula.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zippi. I hope that your weekend is a great one as well.

      Delete
  10. I would love to to these letters!
    Uninvited company letter sounds familiar to me.. A pre-announced planned storm makes it good for me..
    Love Naqvee

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!