My Goals this year are going to revolve around the following 5 changes that I want to make in my life:
4. Spiritual Growth
In January I chose to use scent, music, memories,laughter, and letting it go to help with attitude changes. It worked!! So I am going to continue with the same things in February.
In January for Home I followed A Bowl Full of Lemons Organizing Challenge. We worked on our kitchens, laundry rooms,pantry and master bedroom. I almost have the kitchen done. Hauled a car full of things to the Goodwill. I completed the pantry. I am leaving the master bedroom for last and I have some organizing to do yet in the laundry room. But, hey, I'm letting it go (see attitude above) and am not going to stress that I am not as far as I wanted to be. For February, we are working on the office, the living room and the bathrooms. Should all be do-able.
For Health in January I had some pretty lofty goals. But hey I am eating better and I am sleeping better. So that is good enough for me. Now for February I am going to get more specific about walking. Watch for updates.
In January, for my Spiritual growth, I did very well. I am going to continue with what I have been doing. Plus I am on target with my Bible reading. And that is something. Wouldn't you say?
And last but not least is the budget! Oh that pesky budget. I did not spend less at the grocery store in January of this year compared to January of last year. In fact I spent $45. more. But we did cut down on eating out. So maybe it balanced out.
So here are my February Goals:
1. Attitude: Continue to use smells, music, memories and laughter to have a better attitude. And when that doesn't work just let it go. Or Scream! Cause that is good therapy too.
2. Home: Finish the kitchen, laundry room and work on office, living room, and bathrooms.
3. Health: Walk! Start with to the end of the street and finish the month by walking 3 times a week around our big, long block!!!
4. Spiritual Growth: Keep on doing what I am doing. Keep memorizing Psalms 27th. Almost there. And keep with daily Bible reading.
5. Budget: 2 times to eat out this month. And cut grocery spending to less than $800. this month.