Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Ten on Tuesday

Today I am doing Ten on Tuesday. Won't you join. I took out my Droid mini phone and hit on the Google Play app where all my music is located. Shuffle the songs and here are the top 10 that I played:




  1. Welcome to My World...Elvis
  2. Don't take Your Guns to Town...Johnny Cash
  3. Love Can Build a Bridge...The Judds
  4. See Your Glory Fall..Zack Harris
  5. Young Love...The Judds
  6. When you Got A Good Thing..Lady Antebellum
  7. Write Your Name...Kenny Rogers
  8. Blue...Leann Rimes
  9. Then You Look at Me...Celine Dion
  10. All The Way...Frank Sinatra

As you can see, a lot of my music is 'old' country. I am not nearly as crazy about the present day country. #4 Zack Harris is a former youth group leader of Darian's. Love listening to his Christian music.

So there you have it. Want to join just click on over to Ten on Tuesday and join the link.

20 comments:

  1. I like old country too and so much of all the other "old" music. Well, I'm no youngster myself, so I guess that explains it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That about says it for me as well Inger. But remember we get better with age!

      Delete
  2. I recently found an "old country" station in my area and I am loving it! It is a strong contender for getting a button of its own on my dial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun list, and thanks for explaining Zack Harris--he was the only song/singer I didn't know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Old" country is the only country I know, but oftentimes classics are the best. I enjoy almost anything by Johnny Cash!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the classics of country the best

      Delete
  5. Oooh new blog hop to join in! I am posting mine now! I love Johnny Cash, one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love "old" country! I was raised on Johnny Cash (my dad's all-time favorite) and Elvis (my mom's secret crush). Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...yes, they are old time favorites of mine too

      Delete
  7. Great assortment of songs came up on your shuffle, Paula :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to my World is a favorite over here, I love the Jim Reeves version. Thanks for playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes, Jim Reeves. Another favorite of mine

      Delete
  9. I think I will....heading over there now, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good deal...I'll be over to see what you came up with

      Delete
  10. I have all but the Zach Harris song on my iPhone too. I love music..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Zach Harris is one of my favorites but I don't think he is in Itunes yet!

      Delete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!