Friday, December 12, 2014

A Man To Die For



This is what Barnes and Nobel had to say:


St. Louis Trauma nurse Casey McDonough thinks her life is interesting enough. Her best friend still drops acid, her ex-husband is a cross-dressing psychiatrist, and her mother has turned the third floor of the family home into the Chapel of Eternal Vigilance.

Then, things begin to really go wrong when OB/Gyn Dr. Dale Hunsacker arrives. Handsome, wealthy and charismatic, the good doctor is enchanting the patients of the St. Louis hospital. But, Cassy believes he is a serial killer. And the only person who takes her seriously, is Hunsacker himself.

Caught in a spiral of suspicion and intimidation, Casey approaches ex-Marine, ex-Jesuit homicide sergeant Jack Scanlan for help. All she has are hunches for proof, but she'll do anything to stop the monster walking the halls of her hospital.


I love a good suspense novel. And this one kept me up reading long after I should have been sleeping. It had everything I loved: a good nurse, a good cop, and a good ending! It is also a Lend Me Book if any of my Nook friends would like to borrow it!

6 comments:

  1. It does sound interesting; I like a book that is hard to put down :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! My favorite kind. But then I don't get much done...I just want to sit and read

      Delete
  2. I love a good mystery too.I'm reading books by Kathy Reichs right now and enjoying all of them very much. Her books were made into the TV series Bones, but you may know that already. Glad you are enjoying a good book this holiday season that I know you are not too fond of. I guess we have to find snippets to enjoy in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard of Bones, the TV SHOW BUT I've never seen it Maybe I'll read the books

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like one I would love. Maybe I will borrow it from you but first I need to finish the book I'm reading and the book for Cook the Books. I think I only get it for 2 weeks if I borrow it so I will wait until I have free time for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anytime Wendy....I need to add you to my Nook friends list

      Delete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!